Technical Project Manager – Dublin
Core Job Responsibilities:
Expert knowledge of principles, methods and practices in Lean Project/Program Management in Software Delivery.
Expert knowledge of lean enterprise and Kanban.
Expert knowledge of the following, applied in a lean environment:
• The relationships of product portfolios, programs, and projects
• Relationship between project/program management, operations management, and organizational strategy.
• Project lifecycle.
• Project and resource planning.
• Value stream analysis
• Project execution
• Progress monitoring, status reporting and project communications.
• Risk and issue management.
• Critical path analysis and dependency mapping and management.
• Managing scope and change
• Advanced knowledge of Fleetmatics Products and Engineering environment.
• Expert working knowledge and application of Lean and Agile practices.
• Customer knowledge to deliver customer value.
• Enhance own knowledge through independent learning.
• Broad knowledge of our competitors and their offerings in all areas.
Provides strong project/program management to multiple squads and clans, demonstrates clear project/program leadership and mentoring skills.
A self-starter with a proven ability to manage their own time and workload effectively.
Provides leadership in the development of the Roadmap.
Leads effective prioritisation of delivery pipeline.
Leads large scale enterprise level projects/programs.
Leads collaborative planning and execution of the production pipeline of work.
Obsess about delivering customer value and drives initiatives to improve it.
Guided by results, business plans and strategy.
Leads continuous improvement initiatives in lean delivery discipline and practices across organisation.
Aligns and executes product vision and strategy.
Contributes to strategic decisions.
Assesses and determines priorities.
Sets an example to all project resources in the organisation.
Education & Work Experience:
Undergraduate degree in CS/Technology Management or related field and 8+ years of relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years of relevant experience.