SW Test Engineer – Indonesia
The SW test engineer focuses mainly on test execution and hands on validation and certification of the software readiness. By performing this role, the SW Test Engineer should gain and sustain knowledge of Amdocs products and business and operational environments as well as develop and in depth understanding of testing methodology, tools and lifecycle.
1. Executes functional/ NF test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools. Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention give to achieving a high level of quality. 2. SQL and Unix hand-son experience
3. Gathers and documents the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support on going measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
4. Reports discrepancies and analyzes them to determine the root causes. Evaluates script failures at a high level.
5. Coordinates with Development and Infra teams/peers on the resolution of issues, overseeing the testing progress and ensuring that high standards of quality are being met.
6. Compares and analyzes system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
7. Contributes to the design of test scenarios and performs peer reviews of test cases.
8. Evaluates test exit criteria to assess if additional tests are required or if test scenarios need to be adjusted.
9. Participates in and contributes to internal design reviews of testing materials.
SW Development/ Testing orientation & knowledge
B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech in Computer Engg/Computer Science & Engg/ IT