Sourcing Expert – Dublin
The Category Sourcing Expert (CSE) plays a lead role supporting the cost savings and revenue generation business goals through the sourcing process. We seek a professional with experience in Sourcing, supplier negotiations, and data gathering to perform Strategic Sourcing activities supporting the Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) Resale category. The CSE works independently, managing multiple time-sensitive client projects. The CSE will work with a virtual stakeholder team that works across multiple countries.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Advises and guides internal business partners through the end-to-end process to procure products and services that achieve the internal business partners’ intended outcomes around customer experience, profitability while meeting agreed deadlines.
- Drives all aspects of complex strategic sourcing including RFP’s, direct contract negotiation processes and leads negotiations of business and pricing terms
- Perform ongoing supplier management to ensure contract terms, conditions and performance management compliance.
- Maximize the purchasing power to achieve a lower cost while mitigating risk
- Develop strategies and support development of requirements for use in obtaining competitive business and pricing alternatives from suppliers
- Champions, develops, manages, and drives key relationships that are critical to the success of sourcing projects
- Apply critical thinking skills and work independently to make sound business decisions on behalf of the company
- Ability to solve complex problems to ensure business and financial issues result in sound decisions
- Works with clients to resolve supplier related business issues