SOA Architect – Colombia
- 5+ years of quality experience with integration implementation. Strong experience in REST/SOA – understands web services approach including managing business assets such as WSDL, Swagger, XSD’s, Security & the governance around them.
- Experience doing mapping integrations between systems using XSLT, ETL, JSON, Queues, Kafka or any other technology. Experience in people management in multi-cultural environments.
- Background with TMForum data models a plus. Experience around GraphQL a plus.
- Organized – Can track his/others activities, Can help define and track a project plan.
- Facilitate implementation of middleware industry standards across the organization.
- Enforce and contribute to the process of capturing use cases, requirements.
- Help cross check their pertinence and feasibility.
- Work with vendor on designing API that fulfills business needs that align with the future state integration reference architecture.
- Animate design sessions and review meetings to ensure alignment from all parties.
- Communicate with required parties in order to validate the change management process.
- Support teams in implementing solutions on local Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) tier.
- Provide technical leadership for all initiatives within the Enterprise for solution architecture development and review with regard to integration architecture design and implementation.
- Guide and mentor delivery teams in all aspects of integration application design.
- Work with technical and functional teams to ensure effective delivery of systems. Manage any possible conflict.
- Leadership, self-sufficient and self-motivated.
- Proactive in identifying and reporting issues.
- Effective communicator with the ability to negotiate, influence technical teams and resolve problems.
- A team player, able to work well with different team in different environments.
- Able to build relationships and credibility quickly.
- Exceptional service and results orientation.
- Able to travel: the role will involve a lot of interactions with markets.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.