QA Inspector – China
|1. JOB DETAILS:
||Ensure the Quality of In-process & FG Products of Circuit Breakers supplier from China Approved Supplier.
||AES (CBF & ALF)
|2. JOB PURPOSE:
|Quality of products produced at every stage of the manufacturing processes as per the specification, performance, brand value, governing Standards and customer requirements. To adopt all best quality tools to improve the insp. processes and achieve Quality targets.
|3. JOB DIMENSIONS:
|Number of Staff Supervised:
|4. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Description
- Capable of understanding Inspection card / Quality control plan with respect to the drawing requirement.
- Capable of physically inspecting Mechanical & Electrical switch gear parts at supplier premises.
- Capable of handling & usage of Mechanical & Electrical Measuring Instruments & Gauges.
- Knowledge of SAP (QM & MM module), IEC / ISO Electrical standards.
- Capable of preparing insp. report & verifying the material test report w.r.t standard as required by insp. card.
- Capable to recommend new system, procedure and check list for raw material insp., in process insp., Finished product insp. work within precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Review processes, tests & inspects products, compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products confirming to the standard.
- Working from drawings, specifications, checklist, First off part Insp., root cause analysis, internal corrective actions and supplier correction actions.
- Capable to audit the product & assembly process based on the check list provided.
- Recommend modifications on continual Improvement activities.
- Capable of operating SAP Inspection Plan using SAP QM Module for Finished goods Posting.
- Maintain records with respect to ISO documentation.
- Regular Review & follow-up for non-conformities, corrective actions & 8D w.r.t customer complaints.
- Prepare report and graphs for Key performance Index (KPI).
- Adopt all safety Procedures & Practises during travel & abide by all safety practise as instructed at the supplier premises/location.
|5. COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Internal: Quality / Design / supply chain
- External: Suppliers
- Media : By Mail / Mobile
6. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
|Minimum Qualifications : Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Minimum Experience: 5 – 8 years of experience in In-process & FG insp. of Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic Switch Gear PartsGeneric Skills & Requirements:
- Computer knowledge / Email communication.
- Special process / inspection instruments handling. Statistics, Engineering.
- Must be of Chinese national with valid passport.
- Willing to travel anywhere within China & KSA.
- Capable of fluently communicating (speaking, writing & understanding) all technical requirements in English language as well in Chinese language.
- Capable of reading & understanding Mechanical & Electrical drawings both in English & Chinese language.
- Good personality
- MCB, RCCB, ISOLATORS & MCCB Product Knowledge.
- SAP /Governing IEC product standards / ISO documentation Audit/ Customer Requirements.
- Testing procedures of special process