Logistics Analyst – Netherlands
Working as part of our logistics organization, this position reports into the EMEA Logistics Manager, the individual will be primarily responsible for the monitoring of all inbound and outbound shipments from the global factories and fulfillment centers to the EMEA customers in line with the client’s goals on quality, cost and delivery.
As part of this role, the individual will work closely and build relationships with our third-party logistics providers, business operations, and Global Trade Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Daily Track and Trace activities.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and identify inefficiencies and cost optimization opportunities.
· Proactively monitor Inbound /Outbound shipments and follow up with carriers, utilizing the company’s TMS system – OTM Oracle Transportation Management System and Tableau.
- Ability to quickly root cause all issues in a structural manner.
· Proactively identify potential delivery issues, routing guide enhancements, quarter-end and year-end planning.
· Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service, by capturing Service Non-Conformances for corrective and Preventative resolution.
- Execute day to day processes and perform data management applying a combination of data mining, data modeling, and data analysis; cost/benefit analysis and/or problem analysis.
· Design key customized dashboards to enhance daily logistical functions.
· Prepare Integrator AWB’s (web-based) both for office shipments and returns to the regional RMA Facility. (Ad Hoc)
· Prepare & Present weekly and monthly KPI Matrix’s presentations and attend weekly carrier KPI meetings, Analyse KPI’s for Carrier’s shipping performance (In co-operation with NL & origin offices) including
o Time in transit
o On-time delivery
o Loss and Damage
· Assist the Global team lead for loss and damage standardization and process improvement
· Support vendor/business partner relationships, working collaboratively
- Undertake ad-hoc queries and maintain reports from a variety of resources as specific to department or organizational needs to support the business.
- Clearly communicate to team members (both internal and external), vendors and customers.
- Take ownership and accountability
· 5 plus years Experience in International Logistics most likely developed in a similar role within a freight forwarding or multinational company.
- A background in understanding E2E Supply Chain Processes, especially Logistics
- Thorough knowledge of shipping terms and Incoterms 2010.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Package [Excel – Advanced/Expert level, Word, Outlook ( Proficient in managing a high level of daily email activity), PowerPoint], Project Management tools
- Experience in analyzing business processes, gathering and documenting business/system requirements
· Experience of Oracle Transport Management System (OTM) and database analysis
· SAP / Oracle ERP system knowledge.
- Knowledge of EU customs laws and regulations, including product classification, rules of origin, VAT regimes.
- Knowledge of Export Controls.
· Excellent oral and written skills in English.
· Attention to detail
· Concise / effective communication skills.
· Ability to work collaboratively across divisions, functions and levels in a global organization.
· Excellent organization skills and effective time management skills to see tasks through to the end.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.- Quickly analyze data to understand the key performance indicators & Trends.
- Configuration management & support shipping Rules for Order Planning in OTM & assignment of locations
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
· Interact and communicate effectively with internal customers, vendors, contractors, and management in a business professional manner.
· Candidate will be self-motivated, flexible, customer oriented, resourceful and enthusiastic.
· Interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to meet daily & weekly deadlines to achieve departmental SLA’s.
• Respond professionally in an effective and clear manner to common inquiries or complaints from customers and suppliers
· Ability to handle pressure and diverse issues simultaneously.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the quality of work.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, it was the most important thing we could do for data. Now we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.