Talent Development – Philippines
Job Issue Date:
Job Start Date:
Telecommunication has a super opportunity for someone new in their career to learn more about the HR function in a Global Technology MNC, specifically International Talent Development and Employee Experience.
This individual will be responsible for working across and supporting many talent development and employee experience programs and activities (i.e. Training Enrollment & Tracking, Adhoc Talent, Employee Experience, Social Responsibility, Diversity and Inclusion, Expense Report creation and submission, Report Management, Excel Database Management and PowerPoint deck creation)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Development and Employee Experience functions
- Facilitate the enrollment, tracking and close-out of corporate training initiatives.
- Create, maintain, and ensure quality assurance of key human resources data sets and reports
- Assist with expense report preparation and submission
- Provide administrative support for special/strategic projects and presentations
- Communicate and collaborate with subject matter experts across the HR service areas (learning and development, staffing, talent management, diversity, compliance) & HRBP teams
- Utilize PowerPoint and Excel as needed.
- The ideal candidate will be resilient and have a positive attitude, learning agility, emotional intelligence, and a passion to innovate with diverse teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a technical, Human Resources, or business discipline.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Administrative support skills and experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with G Suite
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint & Microsoft Excel
- An interest in with Project Management helpful
- Proficiency in the use of reporting and query tools such as COGNOS / PeopleSoft helpful