Support Specialist – Japan
Job Issue Date:
Job Start Date:
- Our client is looking for a Support Specialist to join our Global Support team located in Japan, Tokyo.
- This person will be responsible to provide technical support and be a focal point to our regional offices and customers.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure and with tight SLAs to provide excellent service.
- He or she is expected to be an autodidact who can push himself or herself to become a key player in the organization.
- Handling and answering customers issues and tickets
- Supporting Customers and regional offices for our SaaS applications
- Building and maintaining strong and close relations with customers by performing weekly / monthly calls and follow ups
- Building and Maintaining internal and external Knowledge base
- Represent technical customer’s issues within the organization (Escalation to R&D, Product)
- Ability to work full time
- Relevant Education background (Practical engineer)
- Proven experience working as a Pre/Post sales engineer.
- Proven customer experience with technical orientation.
- Strong computer user skills.
- Knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB and experience in writing SQL Queries
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to function appropriately under stressful conditions. Good stress management skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team environment and individually
- Willing to travel when required
- Willing to work in non-working hours / days
- Required Languages (Must) English and Japanese.