Software Engineer in Test – Czech Republic
Job Issue Date:
Job Start Date:
Software Engineer in test
Who the client is
- An American company based in Dallas, with a major center in Brno with 230+ engineers (R&D, support, deployment) and complete product ownership.
- We create software solutions that allow operators to provide a full set of services such as SMS, MMS, voice calls, or data.
- The Brno branch is responsible for core products, such as the SMS center, the MMS center, and a variety of telco security products (firewalls, fraud prevention systems).
- We also participate in the "5G race” by building the 5G core network and several 5G network functions.
- Moreover, we build products for monitoring/analyzing the telco networks as well as our own products and functions.
- For all these products, we build a platform enabling the whole portfolio to run on pure HW, in a virtual environment, in NFV-based clouds, or Kubernetes containers.
- We have a customer base of 350+ operators in 150+ countries. Any mobile operator you know is most likely our customer.
- 60 percent of the world population relies on our technologies.
- We are a company with various working opportunities, a company where you can learn and grow fast in many professional aspects.
What you will work with
- Scripting languages (Python, TCL, … )
- JIRA, GIT, Jenkins
- Is able to define test strategy
- Cooperate on tasks related to architecture and design
- Supervise and mentor junior team members
- Organise work of a team
- Manage risks
- Occasionally provide support on site
- Participate in maintaining testing framework
- Implement new features into testing framework
- Evaluates the result of regression tests
- Provide technical support to product integration and deployment
- Implement new product system and integration tests
- Work on research activities
- Perform code review
- Fully understand product documentation
- Be able to maintain a product system tests
- Be able to validate product Release notes
- Participate in support and sustaining activities
- Cooperate on definition of user stories and specification of acceptance criteria
- Work on maintenance
- Actively participate on Agile meetings, e.g. stand-ups