SAP Solution Architect – Marocco
Job Issue Date:
Job Start Date:
The Solution Architect (SAP) is responsible for delivering multi-scale, complex SAP-centric solutions that reflect best-practice business processes and leverage the latest tools and methodologies on the SAP technology platform to achieve high performing business operations. Manages the application design and architecture components.
- Actively participates in the Strategic Planning processes that are enabled by information systems and technologies. Develops tactical plans for information systems that support the vision, strategic objectives and services of the Company. Directs the selection, implementation, maintenance and ongoing evaluation of information systems and software, to improve the current business process as part of continuous improvement.
- Plans and coordinates activities, establishing priorities and sequences to meet the designated goals and objectives without compromising availability of systems or the integration of systems related to the implementation of the technology solutions for SAP applications including application extensions, interfaces, reports, conversions and development, execution and operations architecture components.
- Provides subject-matter expertise and guidance to I.T. management, ensuring site's full integration with all systems, networks, security, and policies set by Company.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of discipline/specialty area standards and processes to solve business problems. Integrates industry experience and deep professional/ technical knowledge.
- Compile business requirements, identifies core business processes and determines which business application within the current/ future application portfolio best supports the business requirements and processes.
- Determines integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, usability, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
- Develops procedures and guidelines related to modification, upgrading and application of patches for SAP related systems and components.
- Recruits, trains and develops personnel necessary to provide cost-effective, customer-focused information technology services to users through the organization. Fosters team-building, efficient quality procedures, and global integration of best practices.
- Evaluates emerging technologies and tools against business and IT strategic needs.
- Participates in establishing the technical strategy and standards for integration of SAP application functionality and workflows to non-SAP applications.
- Ensures designs are consistent industry best-practices and within Client development standards and guidelines.
- Creates, articulates and promotes technology strategies.
- Reviews data on sales, profitability, productivity, quality, finances, etc. for business unit or assigned area. Utilizes this data to make business structure and strategy recommendations. Analyzes results versus budget and plan.
- Utilizes reports, research, trends, customer profiles, and other strategic data to make recommendations.
- Interprets and complies with Company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Will have 15+ year prior consulting experience and delivered at least large of S4 HANA projects
- Possess the combination of communication and presentation skills that are essential for a SAP Solution Architect.
- Are ambitious, enthusiastic and have a strong personality.
- Are able to quickly earn confidence from both clients and colleagues and you are being regarded as a reliable advisor. French language is mandatory.