SAP IBP Consultant – Morocco
Job Issue Date:
Job Start Date:
- The candidate should have through experience in demand planning and management, optimizer and forecasting
- Deep understanding of IBP for supply, demand and inventory planning
- Require implementation of 3 full cycles of SAP PP, PP/DS with IBP in the domain of Chemicals or Mining, preferably with at least 1 implementation on S/4 Hana 1709 or above.
- Should be able to configure the PP module in the system, including developing functional specifications wherever applicable
- Understands and designs interfaces with L3 systems.
- Understand and implement master data concepts related to production planning (Materials, BoM, Routings/recipes, Work Centers/resources, production versions)
- Experienced in implementing process industry orders and repetitive manufacturing.
- Has worked on PP planning including S&OP, Demand Management, MRP, capacity planning and detailed scheduling PP/DS
- Has experience in IBP integration with at least MM, SD and PP
- Should have the ability to drive business user workshops to define design documents and suggest best practices
- Ability to comprehend complex business processes and create necessary documentation to capture these processes.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Must have 10+ years’ experience, with at least the last 5 years as a team lead.
- Experience in greenfield implementation or designing global templates, deploying and rolling out solutions across multiple entities / countries
- Experience with working with an offshore team and in large projects (30+ project team members)
- Exposure to SAP Activate methodology highly preferred.
- PP certification (preferred)
- Preferred to be French speaker, Arabic preferred.
- English should be proficient to carry out the day to day activates
Single Location to start with: Casablanca, Morocco