Learning and Development Consultant – Murcia – Spain
Job Issue Date:
Job Start Date:
The Sales Trainer is an experienced and highly successful Telecommunication Connect sales professional that demonstrates a player/trainer role and coordinates the local training and on-boarding of new Sales employees. This position will be considered a resource for all training and education needs for the Sales team, conducting new and ongoing training for all skill levels using a blended learning approach. The Sales Trainer should leverage exceptional facilitation skills with the ability to engage an adult audience, both live and virtually; presenting content clearly and effectively by using a variety of instructional techniques such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions and videos. This person should be able to interact and collaborate comfortably with various levels of managements across the organization.
- Plans, develops, and implements training programs for all new hires within the sales organization; Conducts initial and ongoing training.
- Prepares sales representatives by providing training on products, sales process and company value proposition in a blended learning model (classroom, e-learning, job shadowing).
- Maintain training records, statistics and monthly metrics; ensures all training materials are accessible and cohesive.
- Assesses and communicates performance of sales employees and provides recommendations and feedback to sales management.
- Works closely with management team to identify best practices for system functionality and process improvement.
- Improves training effectiveness by working with Sales Enablement team to develop new approaches and techniques; making support readily available.
- Supports management to develop individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance.
- Coaches and mentors new employees; ongoing development of knowledge and live application of concepts included in training programs.
- Understands and keeps current with company processes and procedures.
- Performs any other job duties as assigned.
- Must be able to communicate, both written and verbal in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree desirable.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a related field, sales/sales training/sales management.
- Experienced sales professional, identified as a good coach and mentor.
- Proven track record of organizing work and managing projects successfully.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with senior levels of management.
- Highly- self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to think outside of the box and drive change and creativity in a team-oriented environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills; must be a dynamic speaker with proven ability to get participants excited about the topics being presented.
- Proficient in G Suite, PowerPoint, Salesforce.
- Proficient in the use of E-Learning tools, development and implementation.
- Some travel may be required.