Head of Oceania – Australia
Job Issue Date:
Job Start Date:
Title: Head of Oceania
Reports To: VP Sales
The Regional Director of Sales reports to the VP of Sales and is a member of the Global Sales Leadership team. He/ She will be responsible for penetrating the Australian market and providing executive leadership and management of the Company’s Sales organization in the region.
- Building the companies regional Go To Market approach – Develop and implement comprehensive sales strategy and lead its execution
- Recruit and lead the company’s sales team in the Oceania markets.
- Lead sales of Company’s products to enterprises, government entities, and organizations both directly and through channel partners
- Identify, engage, develop, direct and manage channels and partners network in the OCEANIA market.
- Build, manage and develop the sales team while inspiring and cultivating their capabilities and potential
- Set and implement team’s vision, mission and KPI's along with its long and short terms goals
- Interact and communicate with leadership team members, operational groups, R&D, suppliers and employees in the headquarters in Israel
- Monitor customer, partners, and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Technical Background (BSc. EE or BSc. CS) is required and MBA is preferred
- 10 years of experience in Sales, preferably in Cybersecurity for BFSI, Enterprise, Education and/ or Government verticals in the Oceania markets.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, team player, passionate and success-driven
- Proven track record in developing new business and managing sales cycles, from lead generation to commissioning
- Strong customer-facing skills through developing and sustaining ongoing relationships
- Ability to practice excellent customer service skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in locating, establishing and engaging potential customers and channel partners
- Proven track record in new product and new market environment
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners
- Exceptional writing and oral presentation skills
- Willing to travel as needed
- Strong code of ethics