Digital Paid Media Specialist – Netherlands
Job Issue Date:
Job Start Date:
The Digital (performance) Marketing Specialists will be responsible for maximizing the effectiveness of our efforts in a number of regions around the globe. We have offices in over 14 countries and over 6 different brands, so there is no shortage of opportunities to add value.
Working with our agencies and a diverse team you'll be tasked with developing and managing digital marketing campaigns across multiple disciplines. From social to search (paid and organic!) you'll have the opportunity to utilize them all. Your goal is to generate high-quality leads for our sales team, while increasing the awareness of our brands.
You'll work with a strong supporting cast that has deep experience in digital marketing, understands what you're trying to accomplish, and can provide the assistance necessary for you to succeed. We're results oriented, so we analyze and test everything.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 3-6 years of experience in digital marketing
- A background and portfolio of having delivered both single-channel and integrated channels campaigns that have delivered business performance
- Significant hands-on experience in managing paid social campaigns and one or more of the following areas; SEA, Display and affiliate.
- Strong analytical background and performance mindset, experience with digital tools and platforms; Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn campaign manager Google Analytics, Adwords.
- The ability to prioritize projects based on their potential impact to the business.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. You'll be working across multiple cultures and business units.
- Excellent project management skills and strong follow-up to push things forward with multiple stakeholders.
- Business level fluency in English and one of the following: Dutch, French, German, or Spanish
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge and experience with salesforce.com