Account Executive – New York
Job Issue Date:
Job Start Date:
Our Client is seeking an Account Executive to join the team with internal and partner resources to effectively cultivate customer relationships and drive new business in prospective accounts.
- Manage prospecting and sales activities in assigned territory with a focus on new product pipeline growth.
- Develop close plans for targeted opportunities and drive opportunities to closure.
- Develop opportunities and relations with end users/customers (direct sales) and drive them to closure.
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth of our products within their markets.
- Develop a targeted partner plan that maps partner strengths (customer relationship, contracts) to accounts and target opportunities.
- Focus on account mapping with partner reps, forming an integrated account plan and ultimately optimizing revenue in accounts and exceeding the forecast.
- Leads sales presentations at end-user locations.
- Update and manage pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts.
- Coordinate sales activities with other field sales reps and managers.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years' experience in enterprise software sales.
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort.
- Experience in enterprise security solutions (endpoint, SIEM, networking, etc…).