Account Delivery Manager-Singapore
Singapore - Singapore
Job Issue Date:
Job Start Date:
Our client is the world's leading personal systems and printing company; we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Their innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives. The Account Delivery Manager is a direct client contact position responsible for delivery of all high value and in-scope contracted services across all involved service delivery towers ensuring that performance goals and cost commitments are met.
- The Account Delivery Manager works with business partners and vendors to develop implement and lead a customer-centric Account Service Team (AST) operational model driving best-in-class TCE and Quality.
- Customer Satisfaction through efficient, effective delivery of services proactively managing issues that could impact service delivery, identifying and driving optimization while managing scope, resources, cost of delivery and coordination.
- Understands the client at the local, country; region and WW level to analyze delivery requirements, contribute to the client's strategic business plan, and create incremental revenue opportunities.
- Actively seeks opportunities to drive down the cost of delivery.
- The account Delivery Manager is the principal contact for all service operational and tactical issues for the client and the company delivery organizations.
- Develops and nurtures an excellent client relationship at the executive level supporting the Client Manager in establishing the customer as a Reference Account and supporting growth opportunities.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems or projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
Education and Experience:
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- First Level University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 to 3 years relevant industry experience. ITIL/ITSM knowledge.