Customer Success Operations Administrator – Berlin
Description: What you’ll be doing…
At Telecommunication Connect, we guide a connected world on the go.
We’re in it to win it. Today we’re the #1 global provider of fleet management solutions for both enterprise and small/medium businesses.
As a top 20 SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Telecommunication, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
We’re growing! This is a new position on our Global Success team with the opportunity to have a major impact on our Customer Success Operations administrator. We need your strong leadership, sense of urgency and attention to detail to build on our existing programs.
The Customer Success Operations administrator will work with the corresponding Customer Success Team, Customer Support, Sales Administration and Finance to support a business system transformation. It is expected to cover standard business shift on working days from 08:00 to 17:00 o’clock.
The Customer Success Operations administrator will take ownership of order process including:
• Manage offline Renewal data
• Liase Customer Success Managers on action plans for contract changes
• Renewal information and opportunities into SalesForce (SFDC)
• Manage order process following signature
• Manage work orders, shipments and installations
• Maintain and manage system change requests.
• Raise Cancellation cases/Support cases/Operations cases
• Manage data to report into Management
The Customer Success Operations administrator (CSOA) plays a vital role in this transitional period to support the Global Customer Success team in the management of ongoing commercial operations. The CSOA engages with the Customer Success team as a principle contact point for Renewals, In life contract changes, Order management, Reporting and other administrative tasks. This is a non-customer facing role and you will not be expected to negotiate pricing, term or commercials.
What we’re looking for…
• Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
• An eye for detail and being able to multitask.
• Strong self-motivation.
• Prior experience during a system transition in an organization is an additional benefit.
• Systems administration on relevant systems such as SalesForce is highly desirable.
• Plan and direct own activities with minimal management supervision.
• Provide timely status reports to Management
• Manage, track and escalate, when appropriate.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
When you join Telecommunication…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Telecommunication is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Telecommunication.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Duration: 1 Year